Gain an inspiring and interactive introduction to sustainable fashion brands from around the world, as well as latest trends in each sector, free of charge, from the comfort of your office or home. CLICK HERE for our visitor brochure with full programme details. PLEASE NOTE: ALL TIMES ARE GMT.
VISITOR REGISTRATION FOR BRAND PREVIEW 2014 IS NOW CLOSED. BRAND PREVIEW 2014 WILL TAKE PLACE IN JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2014.
DAY 1: CLICK FOR THE PRESENTATIONS:
DAY 2: CLICK FOR THE PRESENTATIONS:
MORE INFORMATION FOR VISITORS:
Read on for:
1. Which brands will be showcased
2. How will the online events work?
3. Why are we running SOURCE Brand Preview online?
4. Feedback from visitors at previous online SOURCE trade events
1. WHICH BRANDS WILL BE SHOWCASED?
We are liaising with all the key brands that are leading in fashion and sustainability globally, as well as many emerging pioneers. In every fashion product sector, we will be showcasing some of the best and the most exciting products out there, including many SOURCE Award winners – to our global network of buyers and press, support bodies, investors, influencers and consumers.
2. HOW WILL THE ONLINE EVENTS WORK?
- The SOURCE team will curate and introduce the brands showcased in each event with an image based presentation, including product range, social and environmental focus.
- Founders, Directors, and Designers from the brands being showcased will be invited to say a little about their range, and answer questions – they will join the virtual online space from all over the world.
- All participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with other visitors throughout each event. All questions and answers will be recorded on an event log and shared with participants.
- All visitors will be provided with full details of all brands showcased, to facilitate connections.
- The online events will be recorded and made available on the SOURCE after the event.
3. WHY ARE WE RUNNING SOURCE BRAND PREVIEW ONLINE?
The SOURCE Network extends to 127 countries. We can reach, engage, and connect a lot more of this network in an affordable manner through running the event online rather than in a single physical location.
Through running the event online we are able to keep participation costs to a bare minimum, and make the event free for all visitors. We can also avoid the high energy footprint of an event that requires exhibitors and visitors to travel hundreds of miles to attend and take part.
4. WHAT PARTICIPANTS SAID ABOUT SOURCE EXPO, OUR INTERACTIVE ONLINE TRADE EVENT HELD IN OCTOBER 2012, which brokered links between suppliers and brands.
“We already contacted three suppliers and will certainly work with one of them, hopefully that will be a long-term collaboration. The event was very informative and had a good pace. We will certainly attend again.” Aga Smiechowska, Vyosna
“It was a really inspiring event and seemed to work very well online. I have already been in touch with One World buttons and have had some enquiries about our ribbons as a result, so it is certainly paying off.” – Carry Somers of Pachacuti
“Thanks for making it online… so I could assist from Guatemala!” – Maya Colop-Morales of Ketzali Accessories
“It is great that the Ethical Fashion Forum organizes these kinds of events also online. This way we’re able to participate without traveling all the way from Finland!” – Nurmi Clothing
“Thank you, SOURCE – for providing an opportunity to expand my knowledge regarding sourcing opportunities for environmentally and socially responsible materials and garments without having to travel!” – Lisa Simmons of Cheval Amour