INTRODUCING COLLEGE FELLOWSHIP
Students and graduates dedicated to sustainability principles are already playing a pivotal role in driving forward the ethical fashion movement.
In order to facilitate access by students to the SOURCE platform and inspire and motivate increased engagement with sustainability, the Ethical Fashion Forum has launched a College Fellowship initiative, partnering with colleges to offer low cost access to all components of the SOURCE to students.
College Fellowship is part of the EFF’s Fellowship 500 scheme, designed to unite 500 pioneering innovators in the fashion sector, to take the movement to the next level. The EFF is seeking to engage 21 Colleges with this Fellowship scheme during 2012.
Colleges subscribe to the SOURCE on behalf of students at a fraction of the cost of individual subscription. The Ethical Fashion Forum offers a reduced rate subscription option for Colleges that support the goals of EFF’s Fellowship 500 scheme and encourage active engagement by students with sustainability and poverty reduction through fashion.
A limited number of Fellowship rate subscriptions will be offered to exemplary Colleges every year.
BENEFITS FOR COLLEGE SUBSCRIBERS:
• Unlimited access to SOURCE Intelligence, for subscribers, including market research, business and sourcing intelligence, reports and in depth training materials- including video coverage of EFF training events
• Unlimited access for subscribers to the Sourcing Directory on SOURCE Database, the leading ethical fashion sourcing and business database
• Opportunity for promotion of the college through a listing and information on courses incorporating sustainability on SOURCE Database
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FOR FELLOWSHIP COLLEGES:
• Discounted subscription rates, and recognition by the EFF and its network for commitment to sustainability
• Opportunity to host Fellowship round tables / events
• Opportunity to engage students with research initiatives for SOURCE Intelligence, and promote College initiatives on SOURCE Intelligence
• Opportunity to nominate dedicated student ambassadors, to inspire other students around fashion and sustainability
• Opportunity for “Twinning” of the College with exemplary fair trade or ethical suppliers/ supplier networks and foundations in the developing world, encouraging students to learn more about them or support them through projects /events
• Opportunity to take part in student placement programmes matching students with ethical fashion businesses
• Opportunity to nominate up to 4 individual fellows, students or tutors, to join the Fellowship 500. These Fellows benefit from the opportunity to attend Fellowship 500 events, be profiled on the Fellowship 500 web page, and join the Fellowship 500 online networking group
To learn more about the EFF’s Fellowship scheme and how your College of University can get involved, please email [email protected]
TAKE A TOUR
To take a video tour of the SOURCE platform – which shows you how student & tutors can use the SOURCE platform resources, watch the video below:
JOIN US FOR THE COLLEGE SUMMIT
We bring together representatives from colleges and universities across the world to share current research, to discuss the latest debates surrounding sustainability and education, and to highlight best practice. An unprecedented opportunity to bring together pioneers from all corners of the world to discuss and shape the future of sustainable fashion education. Open to representatives from Fellowship Colleges only.
Click HERE for more details.