About College Access
or call our office, +44 (0) 207 739 7692
The Key Components of College Access:
1. Full access for your students to SOURCE Intelligence, the leading global intelligence and training platform in fashion and sustainability, including:
• Masterclass video training resources – delivered by leading industry figures and practitioners
• Best practice case studies and analysis
• Latest innovation and trends in sustainable fashion business and products
• Supply chain, market and business resources and reports – including sector, product and country specific reports.
• Over 600 research papers, articles and resources covering every aspect of fashion business and sustainability.
2. Full access for your students to SOURCE Database, the leading sustainable sourcing directory the fashion industry.
Access detailed information about listed companies, from factories and fabric suppliers to fair trade networks.
3. Dedicated SOURCE Induction:
An induction and training seminar* for your students from a member of the SOURCE Intelligence team. We introduce the SOURCE platform and how to make the most of it, as well as latest innovation, trends, opportunities, challenges and best practice in sustainable fashion.
4. Access to SOURCE online events:
Subscribing college students are invited to attend SOURCE online trade events, uniting pioneering business leaders from all over the world.
5. Recognition and promotion:
Promote your college through a profile and course information on the SOURCE Database Colleges Directory – a go to resource for individuals and entrepreneurs seeking education and training. Gain recognition as an institution dedicated to supporting and furthering sustainability.
*Induction seminar may be delivered online or in person depending on location
Take a Tour of the SOURCE
View a short video which overviews the key resources available to tutors and students: