Expand the slideshow above to discover more about Brand Preview 2015.
WHAT IS SOURCE BRAND PREVIEW?
Looking for new interesting brands to stock in your shop or feature in your publication? Or just want to learn about the latest trends in sustainability + fashion?
Discover hundreds of sustainable fashion brands from around the world, only at the SOURCE Brand Preview 2015.
Over 2 days and through 12 one-hour targeted sessions, you can see the latest eco, organic, artisanal, fair trade, recycled, upcycled, innovative and sustainable fashion collections for 2015/16, and get an update on latest trends and market developments in sustainability + fashion.
WHY TAKE PART?
- It’s easy, all you need is a computer and the internet
- No hassle, you don’t even need to leave your desk to take part
- Low cost exhibition, you don’t need to spend thousands on expensive travel and display
- It’s free, complimentary access for all visitors
- Saves you time, see more amazing sustainable fashion brands than anywhere else, in one place
- Promote what you do much wider, put your products in front of hundreds of people within a matter of minutes
- New easy-to-use, extra powerful digital software with better connectivity and visual quality
- Get inspired by the latest trends in sustainability + fashion
WHAT PAST PARTICIPANTS SAY:
“An unbelievably effective way to reach buyers, brands and other contacts who are all trying to achieve the same thing.” – Founder, Plum of London.
“I was very impressed with the large selection of new ethical brands in 2014 and it is very exciting to see the range grow. We can’t wait to see the collection in 2015 looking to complement the brands that we already offer. I love seeing such a good mix of great fashion, design and ethics!” – Founder & Head Buyer, FAIR
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- One big virtual meeting space – Imagine it’s like tuning into the radio but with visuals and you can interact with exhibitors, in real time.
- All you need is a computer, tablet or smart phone, a decent internet connection and we recommended using headphones.
- Each one-hour session (see below) features a different segment of the market from women’s, men’s and children’s to accessories, footwear and homeware.
- Some exhibitors will be invited to speak through the platform and everyone can connect directly with each other through a chat box, all chats are saved so participants are able to easily follow-up on any interest generated. This creates a dynamic conversation.
- All sessions are recorded: Lookbooks from each session & Recordings are available for at least one year on SOURCE Intelligence.
PRELIMINARY PROGRAMME – 2015
SOURCE Brand Preview Day 1 – 26th February
09:30-10:30 GMT Fresh – in association with We Do Ethical Fashion
Fresh designers and design concepts.
11:00-12:00 GMT Directional – in association with Animana
Stylish, design-led classic pieces and collections.
12:30-13:30 GMT Print
Showcasing a wide range of prints and patterns.
14:30-15:30 GMT Accessories & Homewares
Showcasing a range of scarves, headwear and homeware products.
16:00-17:00 GMT Shoes & Bags – in association with Lulea
Showcasing a range of sustainable footwear, bags & accessories.
17:30-18:30 GMT Jewellery – in association with Chureca Chic
Putting the spotlight on sustainably made jewellery and accessories.
SOURCE Brand Preview Day 2 – 27th February
9:30-10:30 GMT Basics – in association with Mantis World
Showcasing a range of classic pieces and wardrobe basics.
11:00-12:00 GMT Lifestyle – in association with Braintree
Introducing exemplary easy to pair pieces and brands with a broad appeal.
12:30-13:30 GMT Sport
Lingerie, leisurewear, activewear, swimwear and outdoor apparel.
14:30-15:30 GMT Atelier – in association with Cocccon
Showcasing the best brands and designers producing luxury womenswear, eveningwear and bridalwear.
16:00-17:00 GMT Men
Range of the latest menswear, including directional young fashion and high end design.
17:30-18:30 GMT Children – in association with Dhana
From new born to teen, luxury to basics.